Outlook 2010 E-mail setup (IMAP)
1. Go to the File menu and select Info | Add Account...
If you do not see the "Add Account" button click on "Account Settings" and then "Add Account"
2. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click on "Next"
3. Select "Internet E-mail" and click "Next"
4. Internet E-mail Settings window,
Your Name: Type in your real name
E-mail Address: type in your full e-mail address
Account type: IMAP
Incoming mail server (IMAP): type in mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): type in mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM
User Name: type in your full e-mail address
Password: type in your pass word
Note: If you do not want to save your password into your system, uncheck "Remember password". By doing so, you must enter your password each time you start Outlook Express.
Click More Settings to enable SMTP authentication. (look at step 5.)
Click Next when done.
5. Click on "More Settings" and then navigate to the "Outgoing Server" tab to enable "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
6. Click on "Ok" then "Next" then "Finish"